This no-bake vegan chocolate almond cheesecake is an absolute dream! The crust is rich with chocolate flavor while the filling contains creamy almond butter. Enjoy a slice of this ridiculously tasty, guilt-free dessert.
There are many things I adore, but the top of the list certainly includes chocolate, almond butter, and raw desserts. Now, a combination of all three? That’s basically my heaven. So, naturally, I created this no-bake vegan chocolate almond cheesecake. I know you’ll love it as much as I do!
The crust is rich and chewy from the cacao powder and medjool dates. The filling is creamy and nutty from the almond butter and coconut milk. Each slice is complete with flavors of chocolate and almonds. It’s also vegan, gluten-free, and no baking is required.
How to Make No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Almond Cheesecake
Creating this no-bake vegan cheesecake is simpler than you’d think. Let’s take a look at the process:
- First, soak the cashews in hot water for 20 minutes. This will plumpen the cashews and allow for easier blending. After, drain the water and set the cashews aside.
- Combine almonds, hazelnuts, oats, and cacao powder in a food processor. Process until a crumbled mixture is formed. Then, add in medjool dates, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt. Process again until a sticky dough is formed. After, press the dough into a cheesecake or tart pan.
- Combine all filling ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Pour filling over the crust.
- Store cheesecake in the freezer for 4 hours. After, garnish the cheesecake with almonds, hazelnuts, and chocolate.
- Finally, slice and serve the cheesecake.
This no-bake vegan chocolate almond cheesecake is a healthier alternative to traditional cheesecake. It contains no dairy, no flour, no gluten, and several nutritious ingredients. Here are a few of the healthy ingredients in this recipe:
- Almonds: Almonds are a great source of antioxidants, packed with vitamin E, and may assist with blood sugar.
- Hazelnuts: Hazelnuts may help lower cholesterol and reduce inflammation.
- Cacao powder: Cacao is a great source of magnesium and contains iron, flavonoids, and PEA.
- Medjool dates: Medjool dates contain fiber, potassium, copper, and magnesium.
All of the ingredients in this raw vegan chocolate cheesecake
- Rolled oats
- Cacao powder
- Medjool dates
- Coconut milk
- Coconut oil
- Almond butter
- Maple syrup
Here are a few tips for perfecting this no-bake vegan chocolate almond cheesecake!
- Fresh, soft medjool dates work best. The crust requires you to use soft medjool dates. However, if your dates are dry and tough, no worries! You can solve this by simply soaking the dates in hot water for 10 minutes. After, drain the water and pat the dates dry. Then, move forward with the recipe.
- The crust should be pinch-able and sticky. If you are struggling to achieve a sticky dough while creating the crust, add 1-2 tbsp water to the food processor. This will add moisture and allow the dough to further combine.
- Garnish with your favorite ingredients. I topped my cheesecake with chopped almonds, hazelnuts, dark chocolate chunks, and a melted chocolate drizzle. Some other delicious options include cacao nibs, almond butter, or hazelnut butter.
- Keep cheesecake stored in the freezer. Before slicing and serving, allow it to thaw for 10-15 minutes.
If you love this no-bake vegan chocolate almond cheesecake, you may also enjoy these no-bake treats:
- No Bake Vegan Brownies
- Chocolate Coconut Energy Balls
- Coconut Almond Bliss Balls
- No-Bake Turtle Brownies
If you try this No Bake Vegan Chocolate Almond Cheesecake, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below! Ready for more? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Instagram and YouTube!Print
This no-bake vegan chocolate almond cheesecake is an absolute dream! The crust is rich with chocolate flavor while the filling contains creamy almond butter. It’s a delicious, dairy-free dessert that’s perfect for any occasion.
- 1 + 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, roasted and unsalted
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 18 large medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup smooth almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp liquid coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Prepare the cashews: Bring three cups of water to a boil. Add cashews to a bowl. Pour boiling water over the cashews and soak for 20 minutes. After, drain water and set cashews aside.
- Prepare the crust: Combine almonds, hazelnuts, rolled oats, and cacao powder in a food-processor. Process just until a crumbled mixture is formed. Then, add the pitted medjool dates, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt. Process again until a sticky dough is formed.*
- Use clean hands to press the dough into a 10-inch spring form tart pan or cheesecake pan. Be sure to leave a concave center for the filling.
- Prepare the filling: Vigorously shake the can of coconut milk to combine the contents. Then, add all filling ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour the filling over the crust.
- Carefully store the cheesecake in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Remove cheesecake from the freezer. Garnish with desired toppings. Slice and serve.
- *After processing the ingredients together, the dough should be sticky and pinch-able. However, if your dough is not sticking together, add 1-2 tbsp water and process the ingredients again. This will add moisture and allow the dough to further combine.
- The thickness of the crust will depend on the pan size. I recommend using a 10-inch pan.
- Keep leftovers stored in the freezer. Allow it to thaw for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 538
- Sugar: 38g
- Fat: 33g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 54g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: chocolate almond cheesecake, raw vegan cheesecake, no bake chocolate tart
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use, trust, and love!