This no-bake vegan chocolate almond cheesecake is an absolute dream! The crust is rich with chocolate flavor while the filling contains creamy almond butter. It’s a delicious, dairy-free dessert that’s perfect for any occasion.
- 1 + 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, roasted and unsalted
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 18 large medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup smooth almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp liquid coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Prepare the cashews: Bring three cups of water to a boil. Add cashews to a bowl. Pour boiling water over the cashews and soak for 20 minutes. After, drain water and set cashews aside.
- Prepare the crust: Combine almonds, hazelnuts, rolled oats, and cacao powder in a food-processor. Process just until a crumbled mixture is formed. Then, add the pitted medjool dates, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt. Process again until a sticky dough is formed.*
- Use clean hands to press the dough into a 9, 10, or 11-inch spring form tart pan or cheesecake pan. Be sure to leave a concave center for the filling.
- Prepare the filling: Vigorously shake the can of coconut milk to combine the contents. Then, add all filling ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour the filling over the crust.
- Carefully store the cheesecake in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Remove cheesecake from the freezer. Garnish with desired toppings. Slice and serve.
- *After processing the ingredients together, the dough should be sticky and pinch-able. However, if your dough is not sticking together, add 1-2 tbsp water and process the ingredients again. This will add moisture and allow the dough to further combine.
- The thickness of the crust will depend on the pan size. I recommend using a 10-inch pan.
- Keep leftovers stored in the freezer. Allow it to thaw for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 538
- Sugar: 38g
- Fat: 33g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 54g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: chocolate almond cheesecake, raw vegan cheesecake, no bake chocolate tart