The BEST no bake vegan brownies ever! These raw brownies are fudgy, chewy, and perfectly decadent. Enjoy a delicious square topped with smooth chocolate frosting. They are gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and made with healthy ingredients. This dessert will be your new addiction!
Hi, I’m Kaylie and I’m a chocoholic. I know, I know; I’ve mentioned this before. But, really… if Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory actually existed, I’d happily be first in line. And, as a self-proclaimed chocolate connoisseur, I’m here to bring you my current favorite chocolate dessert: no bake vegan brownies with chocolate frosting. (Because, well, apparently adding extra chocolate to your already-chocolate-filled dessert is totally necessary!)
These no bake brownies are fudgy, soft and chewy, and perfectly sweet. The recipe is made with healthy gluten-free ingredients and contains NO refined sugar. They are my new addiction. Like, in the sense that I’ve been making them far too often for my own good. And, now, it’s your turn to enjoy them as much as I do!
What ingredients are in raw vegan brownies?
These brownies are primarily made with 3 ingredients: dates, nuts, and. Specifically, we’ll combine , , , , and salt to create the base.
How to Make No Bake Vegan Brownies
For the full recipe, scroll down to view the recipe card below.
First, add walnuts, almonds,, and salt to a . Process the ingredients until the nuts crumble.
Second, add the. Process until a sticky dough forms. Be sure to remove the pits before adding the dates!
Next, line awith . Use clean hands to firmly press the brownie dough across the base of the dish. Set aside while you make the frosting.
How to Make Raw Vegan Chocolate Frosting
To make the chocolate frosting, simply whisk, , , and together. Note: Be sure to use liquid . If your is solid (as pictured below), microwave it for 30 seconds. Then, measure 1/4 cup and combine the ingredients.
Now for the final step! Spread the chocolate frosting across the brownies. Then, store in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to set.
After, lift theout of the . Slice the no bake vegan brownies into 16 squares and enjoy!
- Use soft . If possible, it is best to use fresh because they bind the brownie ingredients together well. However, if your dates are on the drier/firmer side, it is still possible to make this recipe! Soak the dates in warm water for 5-10 minutes. After, drain the water and pat the dates dry with a paper towel. Then, proceed with the recipe.
- Use or . You can use either ingredient for these no bake vegan brownies.
- Be sure to use melted for the chocolate frosting. If your is solid, melt it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Then, measure 1/4 cup and combine with the other ingredients.
- Add a topping. After spreading the chocolate frosting over the brownies, feel free to add an additional topping. Crushed walnuts, , , , , and sprinkles are all great options.
- Store these raw vegan brownies in the refrigerator. I recommend placing them in an airtight container, then placing in the refrigerator. They should keep for up to one week.
More vegan chocolate dessert recipes:
- No-Bake Turtle Brownies
- No Bake Brownie Bites
- Vegan Banana Brownies
- Chocolate Coconut Energy Balls
- Vegan Snickers Bars
- Vegan Protein Brownies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cups
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Hot Chocolate Cookies
These are the BEST no bake vegan brownies! Enjoy a fudgy, chewy square topped with rich chocolate frosting. You’ll love them!
- 1.5 cups raw walnuts
- 1.5 cups raw almonds
- 1/2 cup cocoa or cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups medjool dates, packed (~25 dates)
- 1/3 cup cocoa or cacao powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Brownies: Add walnuts, almonds, cacao powder, and salt to a food processor. Process until the nuts crumble. Add pitted medjool dates. Process until a sticky dough forms. Line a square baking dish with parchment paper. Use clean hands to firmly press the brownie dough across the base of the dish. Set aside while you create the chocolate frosting.
- Chocolate Frosting: Combine cacao powder, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Assemble: Spread the chocolate frosting in an even layer across the no bake brownies. Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to set. After, slice into 16 squares and enjoy!
- For the chocolate frosting, make sure you use melted coconut oil. If your coconut oil is solid, add a few spoonfuls to a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Measure 1/4 cup then combine with the other frosting ingredients.
- For the brownies, it is best to use fresh/soft medjool dates. If your dates are very dry/hard, soak in warm water for 5-10 minutes. After, drain the water and completely dry the dates with a paper towel. Proceed with the recipe.
- Store these no bake brownies in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They should keep for up to 1 week.
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 290
- Sugar: 29g
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: no bake brownies, raw vegan brownies with dates, vegan chocolate frosting
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use, trust, and love!