No-bake hazelnut brownies are one of the best easy keto desserts! They are super fudgy, topped with rich chocolate frosting, and sprinkled with crunchy hazelnuts. The recipe is secretly healthy, vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free. All chocolate lovers will adore these raw brownies!
This post is sponsored by Perfect Keto. All views shared are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Purely Kaylie!
Perfect keto chocolate hazelnut butter
These no-bake hazelnut brownies are truly the brownies of your DREAMS. They are ultra fudgy, loaded with rich chocolate flavor, and oh so delicious. However, this dessert is also nourishing, fiber-packed, and made with wholesome ingredients. I know, you're probably wondering how that's even possible. Well, it's all thanks to the Chocolate Hazelnut Butter by Perfect Keto!
You'd never guess it due to the creamy texture and sweet flavor, but this nut butter is loaded with nutrients and rich in antioxidants. It's made from a blend of hazelnuts, almonds, coconuts, cashews, macadamia nuts, cocoa, MCT oil, and a pinch of cinnamon. It even contains no added sugar because it's lightly sweetened with zero-calorie erythritol.
Chocolate hazelnut butter is not only a delicious addition to keto desserts, but you can also enjoy it with everyday breakfasts and midday snacks. It pairs well with yogurt, oatmeal, smoothies, whole grain toast, and so much more. Lately, I've been spreading it on top of my Chocolate Banana Baked Oatmeal. It's like eating cake for breakfast!
Want to try it out? Get 10% OFF all Perfect Keto products with my code PURELY10 at checkout. Perfect Keto offers all sorts of keto-friendly goodies, including cookies, protein bars, greens powder, collagen, and various nut butters. The Coconut Chocolate Chip Nola Bars are my favorite vegan option! You'll also love the Snickerdoodle Nut Butter and Keto Sprinkles.
These healthy hazelnut brownies are:
- Vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, and keto-friendly
- An easy no-bake dessert recipe
- Grain-free and flourless
- Made with 8 ingredients
- A great source of healthy fats
- Made without dates
Ingredients for no-bake brownies
- Almond flour: This grain-free "flour" is made from finely ground almonds. Unlike refined flour, it contains fiber and nutrients, such as vitamin E and magnesium. It helps bind the brownies, preventing them from falling apart.
- Hazelnut butter: This chocolate nut butter is typically made from hazelnuts and cocoa powder. As mentioned above, I used the Perfect Keto brand.
- Cacao powder: The rich chocolate flavor comes from raw cacao powder. Cacao provides several health benefits and nutrients, including iron, magnesium, and potassium.
- Maple syrup: These healthy brownies are made with no refined sugar. Instead, they're sweetened with real maple syrup! For a keto-friendly dessert, don't forget to use a sugar-free variety.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil thickens the chocolate frosting. You can use refined or unrefined coconut oil. Refined coconut oil is flavorless and odorless, while the unrefined variety has a subtle coconut flavor.
- Hazelnuts: Add crunchy texture to every bite with chopped hazelnuts on top.
- Vanilla: Use pure vanilla extract to enhance the rich chocolate flavor.
- Salt: A pinch of salt balances all of the sweet ingredients.
How to make raw vegan brownies without dates
For the full ingredient measurements and step-by-step instructions, scroll down to view the recipe card at the bottom of the page.
First, create the brownies. Add almond flour, chocolate hazelnut butter, cacao powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt to a bowl. Mix together until the ingredients are evenly combined.
Second, prepare the chocolate topping. Add cacao powder, maple syrup, and melted coconut oil to a separate bowl. Whisk together for 1-2 minutes, until the ingredients are evenly combined and begin to thicken a bit.
Next, line a square baking dish with parchment paper. Press the brownie dough across the bottom of the dish in an even layer. Pour the chocolate frosting on top. Spread it across the dish in a smooth layer, and sprinkle chopped hazelnuts over the chocolate.
After, chill the brownies in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until the chocolate sets. Slice into bars and enjoy!
Keto: If you are following a keto diet, be sure to use sugar-free maple syrup to sweeten this dessert.
Oil-free: Keep the recipe oil-free by adding melted chocolate on top of the brownies instead of the homemade chocolate frosting.
Sweetened: If you don't mind a little natural sugar, feel free to use real maple syrup as the sweetener.
Tips for making the best keto brownies
Don't forget the nuts. These keto brownies have a chewy, fudgy texture and a smooth chocolate topping. The chopped hazelnuts take it a step further by adding a tasty crunch to every bite! I highly recommend adding the nuts in order to get all three textures at once.
Salt the brownies. I love adding a sprinkle of flaky sea salt on top of the hazelnuts. If your hazelnuts are already salted, skip this step.
Use superfine almond flour. For the best texture, use superfine almond flour. This will prevent the brownies from tasting grainy.
How to store no-bake brownies: Store leftovers in a sealed container inside the refrigerator. They will keep for up to 1 week. For longterm storage, place in the freezer for up to 3 months. I recommend using parchment paper to keep the brownies from sticking together once frozen.
If you try these No-Bake Hazelnut Brownies (Keto & Vegan), please let me know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below! Ready for more? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Instagram and YouTube!Print
No-bake hazelnut brownies are an easy keto dessert recipe! They are vegan, healthy, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free. These no-bake brownies are made without dates. Instead, combine hazelnut butter with almond flour, cacao powder, and maple syrup to create this raw dessert. It's the perfect treat for chocolate lovers! #brownies #ketodesserts #nobakedesserts #vegandessert #rawvegan #refinedsugarfree #hazelnut #cacao
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup chocolate hazelnut butter*
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ½ cup maple syrup (sugar-free for a keto-friendly recipe)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup cacao powder
- ⅓ cup maple syrup (sugar-free for a keto-friendly recipe)
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup chopped hazelnuts
- Prepare the brownies: In a large bowl, combine almond flour, chocolate hazelnut butter, cacao powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix together.
- Prepare the chocolate frosting: In a separate bowl, combine cacao powder, maple syrup, and melted coconut oil. Whisk together for 1-2 minutes, until it is evenly combined and starts to thicken a bit.
- Line a square baking dish with parchment paper. Press the brownie dough across the bottom of the dish in an even layer. Pour the chocolate frosting over the brownies and spread in an even layer. Sprinkle the chopped hazelnuts on top.
- Chill brownies in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until the chocolate frosting sets. Slice into bars. Enjoy!
- Store brownies in a sealed container inside the refrigerator. They will keep for up to 1 week. For longterm storage, place in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Nutrition information uses sugar-free maple syrup for a keto-friendly dessert.
- *This is an affiliate link. If you make a purchase through this link, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use, trust, and love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Purely Kaylie!
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 235
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: hazelnut brownies, no bake brownies, keto brownies
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use, trust, and love!