No bake brownie bites are fudgy, chocolaty, and secretly healthy! This easy dessert recipe is made with vegan and gluten-free ingredients including dates, walnuts, almonds, and. Enjoy these raw brownie bliss balls for an afternoon snack, post-workout treat, or as a healthy dessert!
Looking to satisfy your chocolate cravings without steering far off your diet or spending a whole hour in the kitchen? I’ve got you covered! If you’re a fan of my no bake vegan brownies or no bake turtle brownies, you will adore these bite-sized brownie balls.
This super easy dessert recipe is made with 7 ingredients and ready in under 10 minutes. Although they contain no butter, no eggs, and no refined sugar, the flavor of these brownie bites is not compromised one bit. Each chocolaty ball tastes like an indulgent treat!
These no bake brownie bites are:
- Vegan, raw, no-bake, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free
- Fudgy, chocolaty, soft, and chewy
- Made with whole food ingredients
- Naturally sweetened with
- Packed with antioxidants and healthy fats
- Kid-approved & great for school lunches
- Perfect for all chocolate lovers
What ingredients are in raw brownie bliss balls
Ready for a super easy dessert? These healthy brownie energy balls require just 7 ingredients:
- Walnuts: Walnuts are a great source of several nutrients, including iron, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, and vitamin B6.
- Almonds: Almonds are rich in healthy fats, antioxidants, vitamin E, manganese, and magnesium.
- : Instead of butter and sugar, these no bake brownie bites gain their fudgy texture and sweet flavor from .
- : Both and can be used in this recipe. However, is higher in magnesium, iron, protein, and fiber.
- Chocolate chips: I recommend using vegan , but regular chocolate chips work just as well. Semi-sweet is preferable over dark chocolate.
- Vanilla: Don’t skip out on the vanilla! Use a high-quality or vanilla bean paste. For vanilla bean paste, however, reduce the amount by half.
- Salt: A pinch of salt balances the rich, nutty, and sweet flavors of all other ingredients.
How to make vegan brownie bites
For the full ingredients list and step-by-step instructions, see the recipe card below.
The recipe begins by combining nuts, dates,, vanilla, and salt in a . After just a couple minutes of processing, the ingredients will combine to create a sticky dough.
The fudgy brownie dough is then transferred to a bowl and combined with. Finally, the dough is rolled into bite-sized balls. It’s that simple!
Tips to perfect this no bake brownie bites recipe
Add water, if needed. The fudgy brownie dough is created by combining nuts, dates, and cacao in a. While processing, the ingredients should crumble and, eventually, form into a sticky dough. If your are on the drier/harder side, you may have a difficult time achieving a sticky texture (it will be crumbly instead). If this issue arises, no worries! Simply add 1-2 tbsp water and process the ingredients again. The additional moisture will help bind the ingredients together and the dough will become sticky.
Don’t forget to remove the pits from your. have a pit inside. Be sure you remove them before adding the ingredients to a .
How to substitute dates? Unfortunately, there is nothing quite likein no bake dessert recipes. They provide the perfect texture and a deliciously sweet flavor. However, if it is very tough to find dates in your area, you can try replacing them with dried figs, raisins, dried cherries, or . This will significantly change the flavor of the dessert, but it’s the next best substitution.
Store the brownie bites in an airtight container. For a soft and fudgy texture, keep them at room temperature. For a chewy texture, store them in the refrigerator. Alternatively, you can place them in the freezer where they will last for 1 month.
More energy balls and bliss balls recipes:
- Turtle Energy Balls
- Oatmeal Cookie Dough Balls
- Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Chocolate Coconut Energy Balls
- Birthday Cake Energy Balls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Pumpkin Energy Balls
- Coconut Almond Bliss Balls
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
- Pecan Pie Bliss Balls
These no bake brownie bites are fudgy, chewy, and oh so chocolaty! Enjoy this 10-minute dessert recipe made with vegan, gluten-free, and healthy ingredients. Each bite-sized brownie is great for an afternoon snack or post-workout treat.
- Add walnuts, almonds, medjool dates, cacao powder, vanilla extract, and salt to a food processor. Process the ingredients until a sticky dough forms. If your dough is crumbly rather than sticky, add 1-2 tbsp water and process again. The additional moisture will help the ingredients stick together.
- Transfer the fudgy brownie dough to a bowl. Add chocolate chips. Use a rubber spatula, spoon, or clean hands to mix in the chocolate chips.
- Line a plate with parchment paper. Scoop the brownie dough into 1-inch rounds. Use clean hands to roll them into balls. Enjoy!
- If you cannot find mini chocolate chips, you can use regular chocolate chips instead.
- Store these no bake brownie bites in an airtight container. Keep them at room temperature or inside the refrigerator. They will remain fresh for 1 week.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 172
- Sugar: 16g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: no bake brownie bites, brownie bliss balls, chocolate date balls
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use, trust, and love!