These no bake brownie bites are fudgy, chewy, and oh so chocolaty! Enjoy this 10-minute dessert recipe made with vegan, gluten-free, and healthy ingredients. Each bite-sized brownie is great for an afternoon snack or post-workout treat.
- Add walnuts, almonds, medjool dates, cacao powder, vanilla extract, and salt to a food processor. Process the ingredients until a sticky dough forms. If your dough is crumbly rather than sticky, add 1-2 tbsp water and process again. The additional moisture will help the ingredients stick together.
- Transfer the fudgy brownie dough to a bowl. Add chocolate chips. Use a rubber spatula, spoon, or clean hands to mix in the chocolate chips.
- Line a plate with parchment paper. Scoop the brownie dough into 1-inch rounds. Use clean hands to roll them into balls. Enjoy!
- If you cannot find mini chocolate chips, you can use regular chocolate chips instead.
- Store these no bake brownie bites in an airtight container. Keep them at room temperature or inside the refrigerator. They will remain fresh for 1 week.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 172
- Sugar: 16g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: no bake brownie bites, brownie bliss balls, chocolate date balls