Peaches and Cream Overnight Oats
Peaches and cream overnight oats is a healthy meal prep breakfast recipe! This peach oatmeal is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and made with no refined sugar. The easy recipe is made with yogurt, chia seeds, almond butter, and fresh fruit. They are creamy, fruity, sweet, and taste like dessert for breakfast. Enjoy them on the go or packed as a work lunch!
It’s probably clear by now that I love making overnight oats with fruit. You may have already tried my Strawberries and Cream Overnight Oats, classic Banana Overnight Oats, or fall-inspired Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats. These peaches and cream overnight oats are quite similar to the others, but fresh peaches are the star of the show!
With just 5 minutes of meal prep the night before, this make ahead breakfast is ready instantly in the morning. It’s a life-changing meal idea for busy families. Since they are made in a jar, you can quickly pack them on the go.
Additionally, this recipe is easily customizable. The base contains pantry staples like rolled oats, chia seeds, yogurt, almond butter, and maple syrup. However, you can stir in all sorts of goodies. Try it with protein powder, cocoa powder, granola, and other fruits!
These peach overnight oats are:
- Healthy, vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free
- Sweet, fruity, floral, and creamy
- High fiber with 10 grams per serving
- Sweetened with maple syrup & no refined sugar
- A quick and easy meal prep breakfast recipe
- Perfect for kids and adults
Ingredients in peaches and cream overnight oats
- Oats: Rolled oats are best for overnight oatmeal because they are steamed and flattened. This makes them perfect for soaking. Do not use steel cut or instant oats as they won’t produce the same results.
- Milk: Use your favorite type of milk, whether it’s non-dairy or dairy. I always use unsweetened vanilla almond milk or oat milk.
- Yogurt: You must use yogurt to create a peaches and cream flavor. Try it with any type of non-dairy or dairy yogurt. I suggest a vanilla flavor for the best results.
- Peaches: Peaches add a sweet, fruity, and floral flavor. They are loaded with antioxidants and a great source of Vitamin C.
- Almond butter: Get a boost of healthy fats with a spoonful of almond butter. If you don’t prefer this type of nut butter, try peanut butter or cashew butter instead.
- Maple syrup: Since the recipe is refined sugar-free, sweeten it with real maple syrup. Honey or agave nectar also work well.
- Chia seeds: These seeds expand while soaking, which helps produce an ultra creamy consistency. Also, they’re packed with omega-3 fatty acids and may aid in digestion.
- Vanilla extract: Vanilla adds a sweet flavor and aroma, making them taste like dessert.
- Salt: Some salt enhances all of the other ingredients.
How to make peach overnight oats with yogurt
For the full ingredient measurements and step-by-step instructions, scroll down to view the recipe card at the bottom of the page.
First, add rolled oats, milk, yogurt, peaches, almond butter, maple syrup, chia seeds, vanilla extract, and salt to a jar. Mix the ingredients together, then seal with a lid.
Next, store the oats in the refrigerator overnight or at least 4 hours.
The next morning (or whenever you are ready to eat), remove the lid and stir the oats. If desired, add a splash of milk to thin the consistency.
Enjoy the oats directly out of the jar or transfer them to a bowl. Add any toppings of your choosing, like peaches, yogurt, almond butter, and granola. Enjoy!
Recipe variations for peaches and cream oatmeal
These fruity overnight oats can be customized with your favorite add-ins. Try one of the ideas below or get creative with your own!
- Protein powder: Add a scoop of vanilla protein powder to make them high protein overnight oats.
- Nut butter: This recipe already contains almond butter, but you can use sunflower seed butter or tahini for a nut-free option.
- Cocoa powder: If you love chocolate, add a tablespoon of cocoa or cacao powder.
- Granola: Stir in granola just before serving for a crunchy texture throughout.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Are overnight oats good for weight loss? Yes, they can be helpful for weight loss. This oatmeal recipe contains 10 grams of fiber and 11 grams of protein per serving. Therefore, it will likely keep you full and satisfied for hours.
What fruit is best for overnight oats? You can add any type of fruit to overnight oatmeal. This recipe uses fresh peaches, but I have several other recipes using banana, strawberries, and apples.
Is overnight oats a healthy snack? Absolutely! As long as the ingredients are nutritious, you can consider this a healthy snack.
Is overnight oats better with milk or yogurt? I recommend using both milk and yogurt. These two ingredients produce a thick and creamy consistency.
How much sugar is in peaches and cream oatmeal? This recipe contains 19 grams of sugar, which is naturally occurring from peaches and maple syrup. Both are refined sugar-free.
When to add fruit to overnight oats? Mix in fruit along with all of the other ingredients. You can add more on top when you are ready to eat.
How to store peach overnight oats
It is best to enjoy peaches and cream overnight oats within 24 hours. However, you can keep them stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Tightly seal them in a jar with a lid.
More overnight oats with fruit
- Strawberries and Cream Overnight Oats
- Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- Mango Overnight Oats
- Banana Overnight Oats
- Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
If you try these Peaches and Cream Overnight Oats, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below! Ready for more? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Instagram and YouTube!Print
This peaches and cream overnight oats recipe is healthy, easy, vegan, and gluten-free! It’s a quick meal prep breakfast idea, great for kids, and busy families. They’re made with yogurt, chia seeds, almond butter, fruit, and maple syrup. Since this is oatmeal in a jar, you can grab it on the go or pack it for work lunch! #overnightoats #overnightoatmeal #oatmeal #oatmealrecipe #oats #peaches #peachesandcream #chiapudding #mealprep #veganbreakfast #healthybreakfast
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk or dairy milk
- 1/3 cup non-dairy vanilla yogurt or dairy yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped peaches
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or honey, agave, etc)
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Almond butter
- Add rolled oats, milk, yogurt, chopped peaches, almond butter, maple syrup, chia seeds, vanilla extract, and salt to a jar. Mix ingredients together, then seal with a lid.
- Store oats in the refrigerator overnight (or at least 4 hours).
- The next morning (or whenever you are ready to eat), remove the lid and stir the oats. If desired, add a splash of milk to thin the consistency.
- Enjoy the oats directly out of the jar or transfer them to a bowl. Add any toppings of your choosing, like fresh peaches, yogurt, almond butter, and granola. Enjoy!
- How to store: These oats are best enjoyed within 24 hours. However, you can keep them stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Be sure they are tightly sealed with a lid to maintain freshness.
- Toppings: Serve with any of your favorite toppings, like peaches, almond butter, and granola.
- Nutrition information below is made without toppings.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 405
- Sugar: 19g
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 55g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: peach overnight oats, peaches and cream overnight oats, overnight oats with peaches
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use, trust, and love!