This cherry berry smoothie bowl is deliciously sweet and tart! It’s packed with fiber and antioxidants from the cherries, blueberries, and chia seeds. Begin your day with this vibrant, healthy, vegan smoothie!
Smoothie bowls are one of my favorite breakfasts, and cherries are one of my favorite fruits! So, naturally, I adore this recipe. It’s refreshing, energizing, and a delicious start to the day. Alternatively, it makes a great afternoon pick-me-up.
How to Make a Cherry Berry Smoothie
A major benefit of smoothies is that they’re very easy to make. This recipe uses frozen fruit, which means you won’t have to worry about having fresh produce on hand. Let’s take a look at the four simple steps to creating this yummy bowl:
- Add ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the smoothie into a bowl.
- Add your favorite toppings.
Yep, it’s that simple! This lush, vibrant, cherry berry smoothie bowl is ready to be devoured within just a few minutes.
This cherry berry smoothie bowl is:
- Sweet & tart
- Packed with antioxidants
- Refreshing & hydrating
- Make sure to use frozen fruit if you want a thick and creamy smoothie! Fresh produce is OK, but the consistency will be much thinner.
- If you prefer a certain type of berry over another, feel free to make an ingredient swap. For instance, strawberries can replace the blueberries and raspberries can replace the blackberries. The important part is to use 2 cups of berries, but it doesn’t necessarily matter which kind. Keep in mind that the flavor will vary depending on the type of berries you use.
- Get creative with the toppings! I like to keep this cherry berry smoothie bowl quite simple. I added extra cherries, berries, and sliced banana on top. Nevertheless, some great topping options include granola, coconut flakes, and chia seeds.
If you love this cherry smoothie bowl, you may also enjoy these smoothie recipes:
- Berry Acai Bowl
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie Bowl
- Kiwi Pear Smoothie Bowl
- Tropical Pitaya Smoothie Bowl
- Mango Banana Smoothie Bowl
If you try this Cherry Berry Smoothie Bowl, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below! Ready for more? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Instagram and YouTube!Print
This cherry berry smoothie bowl is a delicious combination of sweet & tart flavor! It’s vegan, gluten-free, and packed with antioxidants.
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen blackberries or raspberries
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer smoothie into a bowl and add your favorite toppings.
- Make sure to use frozen fruit for a thick and creamy consistency.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie bowl
- Calories: 255
- Sugar: 28g
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Fiber: 15g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: cherry berry smoothie bowl, smoothie with cherries
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use, trust, and love!