These vegan chocolate chip cookie dough cups are an easy, healthy, no-bake dessert. Satisfy your sweet tooth with layers of creamy chocolate stuffed with gluten-free cookie dough. I bet you can’t just eat one!
We all love classic chocolate peanut butter cups, but imagine if the filling contained cookie dough instead of peanut butter… sound delicious? I know. Creamy chocolate stuffed with a pillow of cookie dough. Does it get any better than that?
I love this recipe because it contains healthy ingredients without compromising flavor. The coating is rich with chocolate while the filling contains a lightly sweet, gluten-free, edible cookie dough. Plus, it’s quite easy to make and ready in 30 minutes. No baking is required!
What ingredients are in vegan gluten-free edible cookie dough?
I created the edible chocolate chip cookie dough filling with healthy ingredients while still maintaining a dough-like texture and flavor. It contains:
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
- Maple syrup
- Coconut sugar
- Almond milk
- Coconut oil
- Vanilla extract
- Mini chocolate chips
How to Make Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cups
Let’s do this!
First, we’ll start by creating the cookie dough. Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, and sugar in a large bowl. Mix together and then add in the maple syrup, almond milk, melted coconut oil, and vanilla. Give it another mix until a soft dough forms. You may find it easier to mix the cookie dough together using clean hands instead of a spoon or spatula. Finally, fold in the chocolate chips.
Next, we’ll roll the cookie dough into 12 balls. After, flatten and mold each ball into a 2-inch cookie shape. These rounds of dough will act as the filling for our vegan chocolate chip cookie dough cups!
Now it’s time to prepare the chocolate coating. To do this, simply combine dark chocolate chips and coconut oil in a bowl. Microwave in 30 seconds intervals, stirring between, until the chocolate is fully melted. Careful not to burn the chocolate! It should only require approximately 3 intervals to melt.
We’re almost to the finish line! After lining a muffin tin with parchment liners, add 2-3 spoonfuls of melted chocolate into the base of each one. Then, place a round of cookie dough on top of the chocolate. After, cover the cookie dough with additional melted chocolate. Store the muffin tin in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or until the chocolate solidifies.
- Feel free to use all-purpose flour! I kept these vegan chocolate chip cookie dough cups as healthy as possible, and gluten-free, by using a combination of almond flour + coconut flour. However, traditional all-purpose flour will work just fine. Make sure you take precautionary measures before consuming raw all-purpose flour (such as baking the flour before creating the recipe).
- I used these mini chocolate chips for the cookie dough and these vegan chocolate chips for the chocolate coating. In my opinion, these are the best kind to use!
- Make these cups as small or as large as you’d like. The recipe is written for a muffin tin which creates jumbo cups. However, you can make smaller cups by simply layering less chocolate and cookie dough. Alternatively, you can use a mini muffin tin to create mini cups.
- Keep these chocolate cookie dough cups stored in the refrigerator to maintain freshness.
If you love these edible cookie dough cups, you may also enjoy these dessert recipes:
If you try these Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cups, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below! Ready for more? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Instagram and YouTube!Print
These vegan chocolate chip cookie dough cups are SO delicious. They are easy to make and contain healthy gluten-free ingredients. This will be your new favorite treat!
- 1 + 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or cane sugar / brown sugar)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil*
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vegan mini chocolate chips
- 3 + 1/2 cups vegan chocolate chips
- 1 + 1/2 tbsp solid coconut oil
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Mix together. Add in maple syrup, almond milk, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Mix together until a dough forms. Fold in mini vegan chocolate chips.
- Roll the cookie dough into 12 balls. Then, flatten and mold each ball into a 2-inch cookie shape.
- Line a muffin tin with parchment paper liners.
- Combine chocolate ingredients (chocolate chips + coconut oil) in a bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between, until chocolate is melted. Do not burn the chocolate. It should only require 3-4 intervals to melt the chocolate chips.
- Pour 2-3 spoonfuls of melted chocolate into the base of each parchment paper liner. Place a round of cookie dough on top of the melted chocolate. Then, add melted chocolate on top of the cookie dough until fully covered.
- Store muffin tin in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or until the chocolate solidifies.
*Heat a spoonful of coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds to melt. Then, measure 1 tbsp and proceed with the recipe.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 530
- Sugar: 56g
- Fat: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 70g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 8.5g
Keywords: chocolate cookie dough cups, raw cookie dough cups, no bake dessert
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use, trust, and love!