This post may contain affiliate links. Read the affiliate disclosure here.
S’mores fudge bars are vegan, dairy-free, and so easy to make! This no-bake dessert recipe is made with sweetened condensed coconut milk and chocolate chips. The sweet, rich, and creamy freezer fudge is loaded with gooey marshmallows and crispy graham crackers. It’s a delicious summer treat that rivals traditional s’mores!
What would summer be without all sorts of delicious s’mores desserts? Sure, you can enjoy this chocolate-marshmallow-graham-cracker trio all year long, but there is definitely something special about s’mores in the summertime.
If you’re growing tired of the same old basic s’mores every year, you’ve probably already tried changing things up with Vegan S’mores Cookies or Vegan S’mores Bars. Although those desserts are ridiculously tasty and 100% worth the indulgence, sometimes it’s just too hot to turn on the oven. The perfect solution? S’mores Fudge!
This rich chocolate fudge contains gooey marshmallows and crispy graham crackers for an authentic s’mores flavor. It’s made with only 6 ingredients – no milk, no butter, and no stovetop needed. Although the fudge needs to set for two hours in the freezer, the recipe takes 10 minutes to make. We’ll simply melt chocolate chips and sweetened condensed coconut milk, stir in a few ingredients, and then transfer the fudge to a pan. Once it firms up, it’s ready to be devoured!
This s’mores fudge is:
- Vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, and soy-free
- Made with only 6 ingredients
- Rich and fudgy with gooey and crispy bits
- An easy condensed coconut milk recipe
- No-bake and freezer-friendly
- A delicious s’mores dessert for summer
What is vegan s’mores fudge made of?
- Chocolate chips: You can use dark, semisweet, or milk chocolate chips for this freezer fudge recipe. It will work with both dairy and dairy-free chocolate.
- Sweetened condensed coconut milk: This ingredient is made from coconut milk and sugar. It’s a dairy-free alternative to sweetened condensed milk. Similarly to sweetened condensed milk, it is super thick, creamy, and commonly used in desserts.
- Graham crackers: To achieve an authentic s’mores flavor, this fudge contains chunks of graham crackers. Make sure you are using a gluten-free variety if you do not consume gluten.
- Mini marshmallows: S’mores wouldn’t be complete without marshmallows! Use a mini variety because the regular size will be far too large. If you must use large ones, chop them up into small pieces.
- Vanilla extract: A dash of vanilla extract enhances the overall flavor.
- Salt: A pinch of salt improves the rich chocolate taste.
How to make s’mores fudge
For the full ingredient measurements and step-by-step instructions, scroll down to view the recipe card at the bottom of the page.
First, line a square baking dish with parchment paper, leaving some paper hanging over the edges. This will prevent the fudge from sticking to the pan later on. It will also help you lift the fudge out of the pan before slicing.
In a large bowl, add the chocolate chips. Shake the cans of sweetened condensed coconut milk. Pour coconut milk over the chocolate chips. Microwave for 90 seconds. Add vanilla extract and salt, then whisk together to evenly combine the ingredients.
Next, immediately add mini marshmallows and chopped graham crackers to the bowl. Mix together to combine.
After, pour the s’mores fudge into the baking dish. Spread evenly across the bottom of the dish. If desired, decorate with extra mini marshmallows and graham cracker pieces on top.
Lastly, chill fudge in the freezer for 2 hours or until firm. Lift parchment paper out of the pan to easily remove the fudge. Allow it to thaw for a few minutes before slicing into 16 bars. Enjoy!
How do you cut fudge without cracking it?
If you are trying to determine the best way to cut fudge, look no further! I have a “hot water trick” and it’s a total game changer.
- Grab a large knife.
- Place the blade under hot running water for 10 seconds.
- Carefully wipe the knife dry with a towel.
- Slice into the fudge, allowing the warm blade to slowly melt through.
- Wipe the knife clean before slicing again. The knife will begin to cool down after a couple slices. Run it under hot water again, repeating the process as needed.
PS: This tip is suitable for all types of desserts and bars. Feel free to use it for brownies, blondies, cookie bars, cake, and more!
Can I make it gluten-free?
Of course! If you follow a gluten-free diet, just make sure you are using gluten-free graham crackers. All of the other ingredients are naturally free of gluten, so you do not have to worry about them.
Are marshmallows vegan?
It depends on the brand. If you follow a vegan diet, check to make sure your mini marshmallows do not contain gelatin.
Can I use regular marshmallows?
I strongly recommend using mini marshmallows for this marshmallow fudge. If you only have access to large marshmallows, chop them into small bits and pieces.
How to store homemade fudge
Store this vegan fudge inside a tightly sealed container. Keep it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or store inside the freezer for up to 3 months. If frozen, allow it to thaw for a few minutes before enjoying.
More vegan s’mores desserts
If you try this S’mores Fudge, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below! Ready for more? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Instagram and YouTube!Print
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours
- Yield: 16 bars 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
S’mores fudge bars are a vegan, dairy-free, and no-bake dessert! The easy vegan fudge recipe is loaded with mini marshmallows and crushed graham crackers. It’s made with sweetened condensed coconut milk and chocolate chips. This s’mores dessert is freezer friendly and great for summer! #smores #fudge #vegandesserts #marshmallows #nobakedessert #fudgerecipe #smoresrecipe
- 2 cans sweetened condensed coconut milk (14oz total)
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 graham cracker sheets, coarsely chopped
- Line a square baking dish with parchment paper, leaving some paper hanging over the edges. This will prevent the fudge from sticking to the pan.
- In a large bowl, add the chocolate chips. Shake the cans of sweetened condensed coconut milk. Pour coconut milk over the chocolate chips. Microwave for 90 seconds. Add vanilla extract and salt, then whisk together to evenly combine the ingredients.
- Immediately add mini marshmallows and chopped graham crackers to the bowl. Mix together.
- Pour the s’mores fudge into the baking dish. Spread evenly across the bottom of the dish. If desired, decorate with extra mini marshmallows and graham cracker pieces on top.
- Chill fudge in the freezer for 2 hours or until firm. Lift parchment paper out of the pan to easily remove the fudge. Allow it to thaw for a few minutes before slicing into 16 bars. Enjoy!
- Square baking dish: I recommend using a 7×7, 8×8, or 9×9 inch baking dish.
- Sweetened condensed coconut milk: Use two 7 ounce cans or 14 ounces total.
- How to store fudge: Store this vegan fudge inside a tightly sealed container. Keep it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or store inside the freezer for up to 3 months. If frozen, allow it to thaw for a few minutes before enjoying.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 258
- Sugar: 26g
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: s’mores fudge, marshmallow fudge, coconut milk fudge recipe, condensed coconut milk recipes
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use, trust, and love!
These look amazing!!! Can’t wait to try them! Perfect for any occasion!
Thank you so much, Elle! I know you’ll love this s’mores fudge! Enjoy 🙂