S’mores fudge bars are a vegan, dairy-free, and no-bake dessert! The easy vegan fudge recipe is loaded with mini marshmallows and crushed graham crackers. It’s made with sweetened condensed coconut milk and chocolate chips. This s’mores dessert is freezer friendly and great for summer! #smores #fudge #vegandesserts #marshmallows #nobakedessert #fudgerecipe #smoresrecipe
- Line a square baking dish with parchment paper, leaving some paper hanging over the edges. This will prevent the fudge from sticking to the pan.
- In a large bowl, add the chocolate chips. Shake the cans of sweetened condensed coconut milk. Pour coconut milk over the chocolate chips. Microwave for 90 seconds. Add vanilla extract and salt, then whisk together to evenly combine the ingredients.
- Immediately add mini marshmallows and chopped graham crackers to the bowl. Mix together.
- Pour the s’mores fudge into the baking dish. Spread evenly across the bottom of the dish. If desired, decorate with extra mini marshmallows and graham cracker pieces on top.
- Chill fudge in the freezer for 2 hours or until firm. Lift parchment paper out of the pan to easily remove the fudge. Allow it to thaw for a few minutes before slicing into 16 bars. Enjoy!
- Square baking dish: I recommend using a 7×7, 8×8, or 9×9 inch baking dish.
- Sweetened condensed coconut milk: Use two 7 ounce cans or 14 ounces total.
- How to store fudge: Store this vegan fudge inside a tightly sealed container. Keep it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or store inside the freezer for up to 3 months. If frozen, allow it to thaw for a few minutes before enjoying.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 258
- Sugar: 26g
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: s'mores fudge, marshmallow fudge, coconut milk fudge recipe, condensed coconut milk recipes