This post may contain affiliate links. Read the affiliate disclosure here.
This mango banana smoothie bowl is a sweet and simple breakfast. The vibrant yellow color and tropical flavor is guaranteed to brighten your day!
There’s nothing quite like a refreshing smoothie to kickstart your morning, am I right? And it’s even better when the smoothie is a bright and beautiful yellow color! It’s like eating pure sunshine in a bowl.
This mango banana smoothie bowl is:
- Perfectly sweet
- Refreshing & tropical
5-Ingredient Mango Banana Smoothie
This mango banana smoothie bowl is one of my go-to breakfasts. With just 5 ingredients, it’s sweet, filling, and packed with nutrients. Let’s take a closer look at what’s inside…
- Mangoes: vitamin A, vitamin C, copper, folate, and antioxidants.
- Bananas: high in potassium and fiber.
- Lemon: great source of vitamin C and folate.
- Hemp seeds: offer many nutritional benefits including protein, fiber, vitamin E, magnesium, iron, zinc, and B vitamins.
- Coconut milk: contains iron, magnesium, copper, potassium, and manganese.
Use ripe bananas for the sweetest flavor! Ripe bananas always create the most delicious smoothies. But how do you know if your bananas are ripe? The answer is simple. Bananas are perfectly ripe when the peel is yellow with small brown specks. On the contrary, a solid yellow peel is a sign that the fruit is not ripe (and therefore, not sweet) yet. Check out this list for more tips to determine when fruit is ripe.
Use frozen fruit. This particular recipe calls for frozen bananas and frozen mango chunks. To freeze the bananas, simply remove the peel and place the bananas in a bag or container. Then, store them in the freezer overnight.
Add your favorite toppings! I love topping this smoothie bowl with fresh fruit to keep it light and sweet. Some other great options are coconut flakes, granola, and nuts/seeds.
If you love this mango smoothie bowl recipe, you may also enjoy these healthy smoothies:
- Raspberry Mango Smoothie Bowl
- Green Mango Smoothie Bowl
- Mango Turmeric Smoothie Bowl
- Kiwi Pear Smoothie Bowl
- Tropical Pitaya Smoothie Bowl
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowl
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Bowl
If you try this Mango Banana Smoothie Bowl, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below! Ready for more? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Instagram and YouTube!Print
Mango Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 smoothie bowl 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Enjoy this vibrant yellow smoothie bowl with your favorite toppings and a spoon. The tropical flavors of mango and banana will have you craving more!
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and frozen
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Add all ingredients into a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. If needed (depending on the speed of your blender), add more coconut milk until smooth.
- Spoon the smoothie into bowl(s). Add your favorite toppings.
- Make sure to use frozen fruit for a thick and creamy consistency.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie bowl
- Calories: 377
- Sugar: 48g
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 77g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: mango banana smoothie, mango smoothie bowl
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use, trust, and love!
Totes slay queen
What are the white looking balls/ seeds you topped this with? Thank you!
Hey, Nes! It’s a fruit called Dragonfruit. 🙂 It also goes by the name Pitaya!
hello! those are called dragon fruit it has a light sweet flavor and nice texture
That’s right! It’s definitely a unique looking fruit 🙂 So pretty, in my opinion!
What are the heart shapes you topped this with?
It’s a fruit called dragon fruit 🙂