Enjoy this vibrant yellow smoothie bowl with your favorite toppings and a spoon. The tropical flavors of mango and banana will have you craving more!
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and frozen
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Add all ingredients into a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. If needed (depending on the speed of your blender), add more coconut milk until smooth.
- Spoon the smoothie into bowl(s). Add your favorite toppings.
- Make sure to use frozen fruit for a thick and creamy consistency.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie bowl
- Calories: 377
- Sugar: 48g
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 77g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: mango banana smoothie, mango smoothie bowl