This pumpkin spice peanut butter is creamy, smooth, and perfect for fall! It's ready in just five minutes with a blender, peanuts, and warm spices. Add this autumn spread to toast, oatmeal, pancakes, and more.
Peanut butter is already delicious as is, but this pumpkin spice peanut butter takes things to another level! It's filled with roasted peanuts, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ginger, and cloves. The flavor is lightly sweet and perfectly nutty.
This pumpkin spice peanut butter is:
- Smooth & creamy
- Sweetened with coconut sugar
- Ready in 5 minutes
- Easy & healthy
- Essential for the fall season
How to make homemade pumpkin spice peanut butter
For the full recipe, scroll down to view the recipe card below.
Making peanut butter at home is incredibly easy - you may just never buy it from the store again! It only requires a blender, peanuts, sugar, warm spices, and a few minutes of your time.
- Add peanuts to a blender or food-processor.
- Process peanuts until a smooth, creamy peanut butter is formed.
- Add sweetener and warm spices. Process again to thoroughly combine.
- Store peanut butter in an airtight container.
- A powerful, high-speed blender or food processor does the trick. I use this Vitamix blender.
- Be patient and keep blending! The very first time I tried making peanut butter at home, I instantly thought I messed up and did something wrong. The peanuts were blending into powder instead of peanut butter. I figured I needed to add oil in order to create a creamy, smooth blend... but, nope! I just needed to continue blending. Depending on the speed of your blender/food processor, you will need to blend for 2-4 minutes straight. The peanuts will blend down to a powder-like texture and, eventually, into a smooth spread. Be patient and keep blending until you get there.
- You can use this pumpkin spice peanut butter in endless ways. It's delicious on top of oatmeal, toast, pancakes, waffles, banana bread, and more. Better yet, enjoy it straight from the jar with a spoon!
- Not a fan of coconut sugar? You can use regular cane sugar instead. Alternatively, try maple sugar for an even richer autumn flavor!
More homemade nut butter recipes
If you try this Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below! Ready for more? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Instagram and YouTube!Print
This pumpkin spice peanut butter is perfect for fall! It's smooth, creamy, and ready in just five minutes. All you need is a blender, peanuts, and warm spices.
- 2 cups chopped peanuts, roasted and unsalted
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- Add peanuts to a high-speed blender or food processor. Process on low-medium speed until smooth.
- Add coconut sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves. Process again until smooth and creamy.
- Store pumpkin spice peanut butter in an airtight jar in the refrigerator.
- This should keep fresh for 1-2 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp
- Calories: 167
- Sugar: 2.5g
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: pumpkin spice peanut butter, homemade peanut butter
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use, trust, and love!