This pumpkin spiceis creamy, smooth, and perfect for fall! It’s ready in just five minutes with a blender, peanuts, and warm spices. Add this autumn spread to toast, oatmeal, pancakes, and more.
is already delicious as is, but this pumpkin spice takes things to another level! It’s filled with roasted peanuts, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ginger, and cloves. The flavor is lightly sweet and perfectly nutty.
This pumpkin spiceis:
- Smooth & creamy
- Sweetened with
- Ready in 5 minutes
- Easy & healthy
- Essential for the fall season
How to make homemade pumpkin spice peanut butter
For the full recipe, scroll down to view the recipe card below.
Makingat home is incredibly easy – you may just never buy it from the store again! It only requires a blender, peanuts, sugar, warm spices, and a few minutes of your time.
- Add peanuts to a blender or food-processor.
- Process peanuts until a smooth, creamy is formed.
- Add sweetener and warm spices. Process again to thoroughly combine.
- Store in an airtight container.
- A powerful, high-speed blender or does the trick. I use this .
- Be patient and keep blending! The very first time I tried making at home, I instantly thought I messed up and did something wrong. The peanuts were blending into powder instead of . I figured I needed to add oil in order to create a creamy, smooth blend… but, nope! I just needed to continue blending. Depending on the speed of your blender/ , you will need to blend for 2-4 minutes straight. The peanuts will blend down to a powder-like texture and, eventually, into a smooth spread. Be patient and keep blending until you get there.
- You can use this pumpkin spice in endless ways. It’s delicious on top of oatmeal, toast, pancakes, waffles, banana bread, and more. Better yet, enjoy it straight from the jar with a spoon!
- Not a fan of ? You can use regular instead. Alternatively, try maple sugar for an even richer autumn flavor!
If you love this homemade peanut butter recipe, you may also enjoy these fall recipes
- Gooey Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars
- No-Bake Pecan Pie Bars (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
- Pumpkin Energy Balls
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Pecan Pie Bliss Balls
- Pumpkin Hummus
More homemade nut butter recipesPrint
This pumpkin spice peanut butter is perfect for fall! It’s smooth, creamy, and ready in just five minutes. All you need is a blender, peanuts, and warm spices.
- 2 cups chopped peanuts, roasted and unsalted
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- Add peanuts to a high-speed blender or food processor. Process on low-medium speed until smooth.
- Add coconut sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves. Process again until smooth and creamy.
- Store pumpkin spice peanut butter in an airtight jar in the refrigerator.
- This should keep fresh for 1-2 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp
- Calories: 167
- Sugar: 2.5g
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: pumpkin spice peanut butter, homemade peanut butter
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use, trust, and love!