This chocolate rawnola, otherwise known as raw granola, contains just five healthy ingredients! It’s a vegan, gluten-free recipe that is great for breakfast or sprinkled on top of smoothies, yogurt, and oatmeal.
What is rawnola?
As the name suggests, rawnola is simply raw granola. Yup, raw + granola = rawnola.
It’s typically consumed for breakfast with plant milk (such as almond or coconut milk) and fresh fruit. Alternatively, you can sprinkle rawnola on top of smoothie bowls, yogurt, or oatmeal. Better yet, it can be enjoyed all on its own!
This chocolate raw granola is soft and chewy, contains NO refined sugar, no dehydrator is needed, and it’s ready within five minutes. What are you waiting for? Let’s get into it!
What ingredients are in chocolate rawnola?
With just 5 healthy ingredients, you’ll have the easiest chocolate rawnola ready to eat!
- (or )
How to Make Chocolate Rawnola
For the full recipe, scroll down to view the recipe card below.
This 5-minute recipe is beyond simple! Follow the three easy steps below:
- Add the oats, , almonds, , , and salt to a .
- Process the ingredients to form an evenly crumbled mixture.
- Serve with fresh fruit and your favorite nondairy milk.
- Use soft, fresh . If you only have access to dry/hard dates, soak them in warm water for 10 minutes. After, drain the water and dry the dates with a paper towel.
- Remove the pits from your . Purchase pitted or remove them prior to processing.
- Use many benefits of raw cacao. or for this recipe! I used , but there are
- Serve this raw granola with fresh fruit and plant milk, or sprinkle on top of yogurt, smoothie bowls, and oatmeal.
- Create bliss balls. That’s right – you can form bliss balls with this rawnola! Simply roll a tablespoon of rawnola into a round ball. Repeat to create as many bliss balls as desired.
- Keep this chocolate rawnola stored in a mason jar or airtight container. Place in the pantry to maintain a soft and chewy texture. If refrigerated, it will become a bit drier and harder.
If you love this rawnola recipe, you may also enjoy:
- Vanilla Almond Granola
- Gingerbread Granola
- Chocolate Coconut Energy Balls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- No Bake Almond Butter Cookies
Chocolate rawnola is a delicious breakfast! Enjoy it with fresh fruit and plant milk or sprinkle on top of smoothie bowls, yogurt, and oatmeal.
- Add oats, almonds, coconut flakes, medjool dates, and salt to a food processor.
- Process (chop/pulse) ingredients until an evenly crumbled mixture forms.
- Store in a mason jar or airtight container.
- Keep stored in the pantry.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 19g
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: chocolate rawnola, raw granola recipe no dehydrator
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use, trust, and love!