These vegan s’mores cookies are soft, chewy, and the BEST dessert for summertime! They are stuffed with gooey marshmallows, chocolate chunks, and a cinnamon graham cracker crumble.
- 1/2 cup vegan butter (from a tub, not butter sticks)
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (or GF flour), measured correctly (see notes)
- 1/2 cup finely crushed vegan graham crackers
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup chocolate chunks
- 3/4 cup vegan mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add 5 graham crackers to a sealed ziplock bag. Use the bottom of a cup to crush the graham crackers until they are finely crumbled.
- Add vegan butter and brown sugar to a large bowl. Using a handheld mixer or stand mixer, cream the ingredients together. Add almond milk and vanilla extract. Beat together once more.
- Add the flour, finely crushed graham crackers, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon to the bowl. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined. Then, add the chocolate chunks and mini marshmallows. Mix together once more.
- Scoop the s’mores cookie dough into 8 balls and transfer onto the baking sheet. Bake cookies for 13-15 minutes on the middle rack in your oven. The cookies should still appear puffy and under-baked when you remove them from the oven. Allow the cookies to continue resting on the baking sheet for 10 minutes. During this time, they will de-puff and firm up.
- Meanwhile, scoop the rest of the s’mores cookie dough into 8 balls and repeat the baking process.
- To correctly measure flour, spoon the flour into the measuring cup and level off any excess with a flat object (like the back of a knife). Do not scoop or pack flour into the measuring cup. I recommend measuring flour with a food scale which would be 180g for this recipe.
- For perfectly baked cookies, read my tips section in the blog post.
- For gluten-free cookies, I recommend using a 1:1 gluten-free baking flour that contains xanthan gum.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container to maintain freshness. They will keep for 5 days.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 235
- Sugar: 21g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: vegan smores cookies, vegan marshmallow cookies