This vegan fettuccine alfredo pasta is rich, creamy, and so easy to make! It’s made with healthy ingredients in 30 minutes.
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Add cashews to a bowl. Pour boiling water over the cashews and soak for 20 minutes. Drain the water.
- Add soaked cashews, plant-based milk, nutritional yeast, garlic cloves, lemon juice, onion powder, salt, and black pepper to a blender. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Cook pasta according to the package. After, drain the water and transfer pasta back into the pot.
- Pour alfredo sauce over the pasta and gently toss to combine.
- Use your favorite type of pasta! Any variety can be used instead of fettuccine.
- I always recommend adding 2-3 tsp of salt to the boiling pasta water. It enhances the flavor and makes all the difference.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 490
- Sugar: 4g
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g
- Carbohydrates: 62g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 21g
Keywords: vegan fettuccine alfredo, vegan alfredo cashew