Caramel cookie dough cups are one of the BEST easy no bake desserts. Soft, chewy, and healthy edible cookie dough surrounds a salted caramel sauce in the center. They are vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, refined sugar-free, and can be made keto or paleo. Everyone loves this sweet treat!
- 1 + 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup cashew butter (or peanut butter)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp mini chocolate chips (or regular)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips, melted
- Flaky salt
- Prepare cookie dough: Add almond flour, cashew butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt to a bowl. Mix together until evenly combined. Then, fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Prepare caramel: Add peanut butter, maple syrup, and melted coconut oil to a bowl. Mix together for about 2 minutes, or until smooth and creamy. It is important to keep mixing; the caramel will thicken as air is incorporated while stirring.
- Assemble: Divide the cookie dough among 6 slots in a silicone muffin pan. If you do not have a silicone pan, line a regular muffin tin with muffin liners. Press the cookie dough across the bottom of the pan. Then, press a tablespoon into the center to create a well. Pour the caramel sauce into the well.
- Chill: Chill the caramel cookie dough cups in the freezer for 10 minutes or until the caramel sets.
- Decorate (optional): If desired, remove the cups from the freezer and drizzle melted chocolate on top. Add a sprinkle of flaky salt. Enjoy!
- Store: Store the caramel cookie dough cups in the refrigerator or freezer. They will keep for 1 week in the refrigerator and up to 3 months in the freezer.
- I strongly recommend using cashew butter for the cookie dough, as it creates a more authentic cookie dough flavor. You can easily create homemade cashew butter. However, peanut butter will also work well.
- Nutrition information will vary depending on the ingredients used. These cups are BIG, so if you want a lower calorie treat, I recommend creating 12 smaller cups instead of 6 larger cups.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 440
- Sugar: 15g
- Fat: 30g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: easy no bake desserts, edible vegan cookie dough, healthy cookie dough cups