This mango overnight oats recipe is healthy, vegan, and gluten-free! It’s an easy meal prep breakfast idea for busy families and on the go. They’re made with yogurt, chia seeds, almond butter, and maple syrup. Since this is oatmeal in a jar, it’s an easily transportable meal and great for work lunches! #overnightoats #overnightoatmeal #oatmeal #oatmealrecipe #oats #mango #mangoes #chiapudding #mealprep #veganbreakfast #healthybreakfast
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk or dairy milk
- 1/3 cup non-dairy vanilla yogurt or dairy yogurt (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped mango
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or honey, agave, etc)
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Almond butter
- Add rolled oats, milk, yogurt (optional), chopped mango, almond butter, maple syrup, chia seeds, vanilla extract, and salt to a jar. Mix ingredients together, then seal with a lid.
- Store oats in the refrigerator overnight (or at least 4 hours).
- The next morning (or whenever you are ready to eat), remove the lid and stir the oats. If desired, add a splash of milk to thin the consistency.
- Enjoy the oats directly out of the jar or transfer them to a bowl. Add any toppings of your choosing, like fresh mango, almond butter, and granola. Enjoy!
- How to store: These oats are best enjoyed within 24 hours. However, you can keep them stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Be sure they are tightly sealed with a lid to maintain freshness.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is optional, but I strongly recommend including it for the best texture.
- Toppings: Serve with any of your favorite toppings, like mango, almond butter, and granola.
- Nutrition information below is made without toppings.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 425
- Sugar: 29g
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 65g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: mango overnight oats, overnight oats with mango