Mango lassi popsicles are vegan, dairy-free, and easy to make! This homemade mango popsicles recipe is made with coconut milk, coconut yogurt, maple syrup, and cardamom. It’s a healthy twist on the classic summer beverage. They are refined sugar-free, soy-free, gluten-free, and great for kids. Enjoy them as an afternoon snack or a frozen dessert to cool off this summer! #mango #mangolassi #popsicles #mangoes #popsicle #frozendessert #frozentreat
- 4 cups chopped fresh ripe mango*
- 1 can full-fat classic coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 3 tbsp maple syrup, agave, or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- Vigorously shake the can of coconut milk to mix the contents inside. If the cream and liquid is still separated, whisk them together until smooth.
- In a blender, add chopped mango, coconut milk, coconut yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, salt, and cardamom. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into each popsicle mold, filling ¾ full. Tap the popsicle molds against the countertop to remove any air bubbles. Carefully cover and insert a popsicle stick into each mold.
- Freeze the popsicles for 4 hours or until firm. After, gently remove and enjoy!
- Store popsicles covered in the refrigerator. Enjoy within 1-2 weeks.
- *If you are not using fresh, ripe, juicy mango, you may need to add more liquid to the recipe. To fix this, simply add 1/2 to 1 cup water to thin the mixture and blend again.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 88
- Sugar: 9g
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: mango lassi popsicles, mango popsicles, mango popsicle recipe