This healthy pumpkin oatmeal recipe is a cozy fall breakfast idea! It's vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free. The easy recipe contains pumpkin puree, maple syrup, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice. This stovetop oatmeal is made in 10 minutes with one pot and pantry staples. It's creamy, comforting, and great for the fall season! #oatmeal #oatmealrecipe #pumpkin #pumpkinspice #pumpkinpuree #oatmealbowl #oatmealrecipes #fallbreakfast #fallrecipes #veganbreakfast #stovetopoatmeal
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk (or any type of milk)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Almond butter
- Crushed pecans
- Pumpkin seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a small pot.
- Transfer the pot to a stovetop. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently so it does not stick to the bottom of the pot. Cook until the oatmeal is thick and creamy, about 8-10 minutes. The longer you cook it, the thicker and creamier it will become.
- Transfer oatmeal to bowl(s). Add your favorite toppings, like almond butter, crushed pecans, pumpkin seeds, granola, and more. Enjoy!
- How to make them gluten-free: If you follow a strict gluten-free diet, make sure your oats are certified gluten-free on the label.
- How to store leftovers: This pumpkin oatmeal is best enjoyed immediately after making it. I do not recommend storing leftovers. However, if needed, you can store them in a sealed container inside the refrigerator. If you would like to make them ahead of time, a better option is to make my Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 212
- Sugar: 9g
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: healthy pumpkin oatmeal, vegan pumpkin oatmeal, pumpkin breakfast recipes