Healthy cosmic brownie bites are no-bake, vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free! It’s a healthier copycat version of the Little Debbie cosmic brownies dessert. The easy recipe is made with medjool dates, almonds, walnuts, cocoa, and rainbow candy-coated chocolate chips. This 10 minute snack is great for kids and adults! #cosmicbrownies #browniebites #brownies #energybites #energyballs #proteinballs #proteinbites #healthydessert #healthysnack #nobake #nobakebrownies
- Add medjool dates, almonds, walnuts, shredded coconut, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and salt to a food processor.
- Blend the ingredients until a sticky dough forms. If your dough is crumbly rather than sticky, add 1-2 tbsp maple syrup and blend again. The additional maple syrup will help the ingredients stick together. It will also create a sweeter flavor, so feel free to add it if desired.
- Transfer the brownie dough to a bowl. Add candy coated chocolate chips. Mix together.
- Using clean hands, scoop and roll the dough into bite-sized balls. Enjoy!
- Store cosmic brownie bites inside a sealed container. Keep at room temperature for 3 days or in the refrigerator for 1 week. Alternatively, store in the refrigerator for 1 week. If you would like to store them longterm, keep in the freezer for 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1 brownie bite
- Calories: 152
- Sugar: 15g
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: cosmic brownie bites, healthy cosmic brownie bites