Cookies and cream bark is a copycat recipe for the Hershey's cookies and cream candy bar! It's made with only 2 ingredients: white chocolate chips and chocolate sandwich cookies. This Oreo bark is no-bake, vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free friendly. It's great for gifting and holiday parties, like Halloween or Christmas. This homemade candy bar recipe is made in 30 minutes or less! #cookiesandcream #oreos #oreo #chocolatebark #whitechocolate #bark #oreocookies #hersheys #candybar
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies or Oreos (gluten-free if needed)
- 4 cups white chocolate chips or melting wafers (24 oz) (dairy-free if needed)
- Line an 8x8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Add chocolate sandwich cookies to a sealed plastic bag. Using a rolling pin, crush them into chunks.
- In a large bowl, add white chocolate chips or melting wafers. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between, until fully melted through. Alternatively, melt in a double boiler on the stovetop.
- Pour the melted white chocolate into the baking dish and spread in an even layer. Top with the crushed cookies. Using a rubber spatula, press the crushed cookies into the melted white chocolate.
- Store in the freezer for 30 minutes or until set. Remove from the freezer. Gently lift parchment paper out of the dish to remove the bark. Using clean hands or a knife, break into pieces. Enjoy!
- Store bark inside a sealed container in the refrigerator. Enjoy within 2-3 weeks. If storing in the freezer, enjoy within 2-3 months.
- Read blog post for recommendations on dairy-free white chocolate chips and healthier brands for Oreo cookies.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 230
- Sugar: 25g
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: cookies and cream bark, oreo bark, white chocolate bark recipe