This vegan cashew cream sauce is a delicious addition to any and every recipe! It’s super smooth and creamy with a savory, subtly “cheesy,” and tangy flavor. It will be your new dairy-free replacement for any creamy sauce or condiment, like alfredo and sour cream. Enjoy it as a pasta sauce, salad dressing, or drizzled on pizza. Alternatively, add a dollop to sandwiches, chili, burritos, tacos, and so much more. You can enjoy it with nearly everything!
- Add the raw cashews to a bowl. Set aside.
- In a small pot, bring 1 + 1/4 cups water to a boil. Once boiling, pour water over the raw cashews. Soak the cashews for 20 minutes.
- Transfer the soaked cashews (along with the water) to a high-powered blender. Add nutritional yeast, lemon juice, mellow white miso paste, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the cashew cream sauce to an airtight jar or container. Keep stored in the refrigerator.
- Cashew cream sauce will keep for 4-5 days in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 100
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: cashew cream sauce, vegan cashew cream