This homemade almond butter granola recipe is healthy, easy, vegan, and gluten-free! It’s made with pantry staples like almonds, coconut oil, almond butter, and maple syrup. This sheet pan granola requires no stovetop and it’s refined sugar-free. Also, it’s great for kids, breakfast on the go, and an afternoon snack. Enjoy it with almond milk, yogurt, smoothie bowls, and more! #granola #granolarecipe #almondbutter #homemadegranola #almondbuttergranola #almonds #granolrecipes #granolabowl
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line one large baking sheet (or two small baking sheets) with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, add almond butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Microwave for 45 seconds. Mix together until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, add rolled oats, chopped almonds, cinnamon, and salt. Mix together.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture. Stir together to evenly coat the oats and almonds.
- Spread the granola across the baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake the granola for 30-35 minutes, tossing once halfway through with a spatula. Remove granola from the oven and let it cool completely on the baking sheet. The granola will feel soft at first, but it will firm up and become crunchy as it cools down.
- How to store granola: Once the granola has cooled completely, store it in a tightly sealed jar or container. Enjoy within 5-7 days.
- How to make granola sweeter: Add 1/4 cup coconut sugar to the dry ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 139
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: almond butter granola, healthy almond butter granola