Vegan snickerdoodle cookies are soft, chewy, and rolled in a cinnamon sugar coating! Enjoy this classic holiday cookie recipe made with one bowl, no dairy, and no eggs. These cookies have a crispy golden exterior and pillowy interior. It’s a delicious dessert for any time of year, but especially during the Christmas season!
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp plant-based milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 + 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
Cinnamon Sugar Coating
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine vegan butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl. Using a handheld electric mixer or stand mixer, cream the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy. Add plant-based milk and vanilla extract. Cream together once more.
- Add flour, cinnamon, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt to the bowl. Stir together until ingredients are evenly combined. Scoop and roll the dough into 13-15 balls.
- Create the cinnamon sugar coating by combining granulated sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Roll each ball of cookie dough in the cinnamon sugar.
- Transfer cookie dough balls to the baking sheet. Bake for 11-12 minutes or just until the edges start to firm up. Remove the cookies from the oven while they still appear underbaked. They will de-puff and firm up while cooling. Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before enjoying.
- Keep snickerdoodle cookies stored in a sealed container. They will keep fresh for 3 days.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 155
- Sugar: 13
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: vegan snickerdoodle cookies, vegan snickerdoodles