These vegan protein brownies are incredibly fudgy, moist, and so easy to make! They are flourless, gluten-free, and made with no refined sugar. Enjoy them as a post-workout snack or healthy dessert.
- 1.5 cup mashed overripe banana
- 3/4 cup nut butter (almond, peanut, or cashew)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1–2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a square brownie pan with parchment paper or lightly grease it with oil.
- Add mashed banana, nut butter, cocoa powder, chocolate protein powder, vanilla extract, and salt to a large bowl. Mix until evenly combined. Then, mix in the chocolate chips.
- Pour brownie batter into the square pan. Spread across the pan in an even layer.
- Bake brownies for 35-40 minutes. After, remove from the oven and allow brownies to cool completely. Finally, slice and enjoy!
- Use a 7×7-inch or 8×8-inch baking pan.
- Be sure you let the brownies cool completely before slicing them. They are super moist and, therefore, quite delicate when warm.
- The nutrition information below reflects 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips. For a low sugar option, use stevia-sweetened chocolate chips.
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 284
- Sugar: 13g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: vegan protein brownies, chocolate protein brownies recipe