This vegan protein brownies recipe is healthy, gluten-free, dairy-free, and grain-free! These flourless brownies are fudgy, moist, and rich. The easy recipe is made with banana, peanut butter, and chocolate protein powder. Enjoy this high protein dessert for a post-workout snack or to satisfy a sweet tooth! #proteinpowder #proteinbrownies #healthybrownies #veganbrownies #proteindessert #highprotein #flourless #postworkout #proteintreats #brownierecipes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 7×7 or 8×8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add mashed banana, peanut butter, cocoa powder, chocolate protein powder, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix together until evenly combined. Then, add the chocolate chips. Mix together.
- Pour brownie batter into the baking dish. Spread across the pan in an even layer. Sprinkle extra chocolate chips on top, if desired.
- Bake brownies for 40-45 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool inside the pan. Once cooled, gently lift the parchment paper to remove the brownies from the pan. Slice and enjoy!
- *Use bananas are that overripe. The peels should be soft and yellow with brown spots all over them.
- Make sure you let the brownies cool completely before slicing. They are ultra fudgy and moist, which makes them delicate while warm.
- Store brownies inside a sealed container inside the refrigerator. Enjoy within 3-5 days. If saving longterm, store inside the freezer for 1 month.
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 253
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 12g
Keywords: vegan protein brownies, protein powder brownies, flourless brownies