Vegan pecan pie cheesecake bars are an easy holiday dessert! They contain three delicious layers: a buttery graham cracker crust, creamy baked cheesecake filling, and gooey pecan topping. These layered dessert bars are dairy-free, egg-free, refined sugar-free, and gluten-free friendly. Enjoy this pecan pie dessert for Thanksgiving, Christmas, holiday parties, and more! #pecanpie #pecanpiebars #vegancheesecake #veganpecanpie #thanksgiving #thanksgivingdessert #christmasdesserts
- 2 cups vegan graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, melted
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked and drained
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8×8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper, leaving some of the paper hanging over the edges. Add raw cashews to a bowl. Boil 4 cups of water, then pour it over the cashews. Let them soak for 30 minutes, then drain the water.
- Crust: In a bowl, combine crust ingredients. Mix together. Transfer to the baking dish. Press against the bottom of the dish in an even layer. Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Cheesecake: In a blender, combine cheesecake ingredients. Blend until smooth and creamy. Pour over the baked crust. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool completely.
- Pecan topping: In a small pot, combine pecan topping ingredients. Warm over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for about 3-5 minutes. Be careful not to burn the sugar. The mixture will start to thicken/reduce. Remove from heat and pour over the cheesecake. Spread it in an even layer.
- Chill: Chill the pecan pie cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours (or overnight). After, slice into squares. Enjoy!
- How to store: Store these bars inside a sealed container in the refrigerator. Enjoy within 5-7 days. If you’d like to store them longterm, keep in the freezer. Enjoy within 2-3 months.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 430
- Sugar: 18g
- Fat: 33g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: vegan pecan pie cheesecake bars, pecan pie cheesecake bars