These vegan peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are easy, chewy, soft, and moist! The recipe is dairy-free, gluten-free friendly, and made with no eggs. They are loaded with creamy peanut butter and chocolate chips. These one bowl cookies use a no chill cookie dough and they're made with pantry staples. Everyone loves these peanut butter cookies! #vegancookies #peanutbuttercookies #chocolatechipcookies #peanutbutter #vegancookie #peanutbutterchocolate #chocolatepeanutbutter #vegandessert
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (use a no-stir kind, not a super drippy kind)*
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or any plant-based milk)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (measured correctly, 170g)**
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add vegan butter, peanut butter, sugar, and light brown sugar. Using an electric handheld mixer or a stand mixer, cream the ingredients together until combined (about 1-2 minutes). Add the almond milk and vanilla extract. Cream together once more to combine.
- Add the all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt to the bowl. Fold the ingredients together until evenly combined. Then, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the cookie dough into balls and transfer to the baking sheet. Leave some space between each ball so they have room to spread.
- Bake cookies for 12-14 minutes on the middle rack in your oven. Remove the cookies from the oven while the center still appears underbaked. Once you remove them from the oven, let the cookies rest on the baking sheet for 5 minutes. They will de-puff and firm up while cooling. Enjoy!
- *Peanut butter: Use a creamy no-stir peanut butter for the best results. I do not recommend using a super drippy peanut butter. I love the Earth Balance Creamy Peanut + Flax Spread for this recipe.
- **How to measure flour: Flour should never be scooped or packed into a measuring cup. Instead, gently spoon the flour into the measuring cup and scrape off any excess using a flat object (such as the back of a knife). For accurate measurements, I recommend weighing the flour. This recipe uses 170g of all-purpose flour.
- How to store cookies: Store inside a sealer container at room temperature for 3-4 days. If saving longterm, store inside a sealed ziplock bag in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 184
- Sugar: 12g
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: vegan peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, vegan peanut butter cookies