Easy vegan funfetti cookies are soft, moist, chewy, and loaded with rainbow sprinkles! These birthday cookies are dairy-free, gluten-free, eggless, and made with one bowl. We’ll start with a no chill sugar cookie dough, then stir in lots of confetti sprinkles. This funfetti dessert is for birthdays, parties, kids, and a crowd! #funfetticookies #funfetti #vegancookies #sugarcookies #cookierecipes #birthdayparty #birthdaycake #vegandessert #sprinkles #birthday #cakebatter
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, slightly softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour (or GF baking flour), measured correctly* (210g)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup vegan sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper to prevent the cookies from sticking to the pan.
- In a large bowl, add vegan butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Using a handheld mixer or an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy (about 1-2 minutes). Add almond milk, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Beat together once more to combine.
- Add the all-purpose flour, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt. Mix together until the flour is evenly incorporated. Gently fold in the rainbow sprinkles.
- Scoop the funfetti cookie dough into balls and transfer to the baking sheets.
- Bake cookies for 12-14 minutes, or until the edges start to firm but the center is still gooey. You should remove the cookies from the oven while the center still appears underbaked. They will de-puff and firm up while cooling on the baking sheet. Enjoy!
- *Measure the flour correctly. Use a food scale to weigh the flour at 238g for accuracy. If you don’t have a food scale, remember not to scoop and pack the flour into the measuring cup. Instead, gently spoon flour into the measuring cup and scrape off any excess with a flat surface (like the back of a knife).
- Underbake the cookies. You should remove the cookies from the oven while the edges start to firm up but the center still looks underbaked. The cookies will continue to cook and de-puff while cooling on the baking sheet.
- Bake cookies on the middle rack in your oven. For soft and chewy cookies, I strongly recommend baking these funfetti cookies one tray at a time on the middle rack in your oven.
- How to store: Store cookies inside a sealed container at room temperature for 3-4 days. If you would like to store them longterm, freeze the balls of cookie dough or the baked cookies inside a sealed ziplock bag for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 173
- Sugar: 15g
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1.5g
Keywords: vegan funfetti cookies, vegan sprinkle cookies, vegan birthday cookies, confetti cookie recipe