This strawberry banana smoothie bowl recipe is easy, healthy, vegan, and dairy-free! It’s thick, creamy, and a healthy breakfast idea. The recipe is made with 4 ingredients including frozen bananas, strawberries, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Customize it with any smoothie add-ins and toppings. This strawberry breakfast is great for kids and summer! #strawberrybanana #smoothiebowl #smoothie #vegansmoothie #smoothierecipe #smoothiebowls #strawberries #strawberry #healthybreakfast
- 2 frozen bananas, peeled before freezing*
- 1 and 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- Optional add-ins (protein powder, almond butter, chia seeds, etc)
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy. I recommend using a blender with a tamper (a stick that is inserted into the center) to push the ingredients toward the blades while blending. This will help you achieve a thick and creamy consistency.
- Transfer the smoothie to a bowl. Add your choice of toppings. Enjoy!
- *Use frozen overripe bananas. The bananas should be soft and the peels should be yellow with brown spots all over them. Remove the peels before storing the bananas inside a ziplock bag or container in the freezer. They will keep fresh in the freezer for 2-3 months.
- Optional add-ins: protein powder, almond butter, chia seeds, cacao powder, etc.
- Optional toppings: fresh fruit, granola, coconut flakes, cacao nibs, peanut butter, etc.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 303
- Sugar: 38g
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 69g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: strawberry banana smoothie bowl, strawberry smoothie bowl