This pumpkin pie fudge recipe is an easy fall dessert! It’s no-bake, vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free. The recipe is made with sweetened condensed coconut milk, nut butter, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice. This homemade freezer fudge is one of the best desserts for fall and perfect for a crowd! #fudge #pumpkinpie #pumpkin #pumpkindesserts #veganfudge #fudgerecipe #falldessert #pumpkinspice
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving some paper hanging over the edges. This will prevent the fudge from sticking to the pan.
- Warm a pot or saucepan over medium heat. Add sweetened condensed coconut milk, nut butter, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and salt. Whisk the ingredients together until evenly combined and melted through.
- Pour the mixture into the lined loaf pan. If desired, add any toppings of your choosing (like crushed pecans or chocolate chips).
- Chill the fudge in the freezer for 2 hours (or until it sets). Lift parchment paper out of the pan to easily remove the fudge. Slice into squares. Enjoy!
- How to store fudge: Store fudge inside a tightly sealed container in the freezer. Enjoy within 1-2 weeks.
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 242
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: pumpkin pie fudge, pumpkin fudge, vegan pumpkin dessert