Almond butter energy balls are an easy and healthy vegan snack! They’re no bake, gluten-free, oil-free, and made with dates, oats, and almonds. These energy bites are great for kids, on the go, meal prep, or post workout. It’s a 10 minute snack that’s portable and made with only 8 ingredients! #energyballs #energybites #veganrecipe #healthysnack #snackrecipes #almond #dates #oats #glutenfreerecipes #snackideas
- Add all ingredients to a food processor.
- Process ingredients until a sticky dough forms. You should be able to pinch it together with your hands. If the dough isn’t sticky enough to roll into balls, add an extra dash of maple syrup, almond butter, or medjool dates. This can happen if your dates are too dry.
- Roll the dough into balls. Enjoy!
- It is best to use natural almond butter that has a runnier consistency.
- If your almonds are already salted, skip the 1/4 tsp salt.
- Store energy balls in a sealed container for 5-7 days at room temperature or inside the refrigerator. You can also store them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 140
- Sugar: 11g
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3.5g
Keywords: almond butter energy balls, almond butter balls, energy balls with dates