The BEST vegan white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are easy, soft, chewy, and buttery! This one bowl cookie recipe use a quick no chill cookie dough. It’s loaded with dairy-free white chocolate chips and dry roasted macadamia nuts. They are gluten-free friendly and reminiscent of the fan favorite Subway macadamia cookies! #vegancookies #vegandessert #cookierecipes #whitechocolate #macadamia #macadamianuts
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, slightly softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour (or GF flour), measured correctly* (210g)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 1 cup roasted salted macadamia nuts, chopped
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper to prevent the cookies from sticking to the pan.
- In a large bowl, add vegan butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Using a handheld mixer or an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy (about 1-2 minutes). Add almond milk and vanilla extract, then beat together once more to combine.
- Add all-purpose flour, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt to the bowl. Mix together until the flour is evenly incorporated. Then, add chopped macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips. Mix together.
- Scoop the cookie dough into balls. Transfer to the baking sheets.
- Bake cookies for 12 minutes or until the edges are light golden and the center is still gooey. You should remove them from the oven while the center still appears underbaked. They will de-puff and firm up while cooling on the baking sheet. Enjoy!
- *Measuring flour: I recommend using a food scale to weigh the flour. If you don’t have a food scale, make sure you are not scooping and packing flour into your measuring cup. Instead, gently spoon flour into the measuring cup until it is heaping mound over the top. Then, scrape off the excess with the a level surface (like the back of a knife).
- Macadamia nuts: Use dry roasted and salted macadamia nuts for the best flavor.
- Bake on the middle rack: I always suggest baking cookies one tray at a time on the middle rack in your oven. This leads to even baking, resulting in consistent soft and chewy cookies.
- Storage: Store cookies inside a sealed container at room temperature for 3-4 days. If saving longterm, place in a ziplock bag in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 224
- Sugar: 18g
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: vegan white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, vegan macadamia cookies