This vegan vanilla chia pudding is an easy, healthy breakfast. It is packed with fiber and nutrients to keep you satisfied for hours. Enjoy this on-the-go recipe for a busy lifestyle!
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Whisk ingredients vigorously until well combined.
- Set aside to thicken for at least 20 minutes. Whisk intermittently.
- Spoon the pudding into cups/jars and add your favorite toppings.
- Store the chia pudding in an airtight jar or container in the refrigerator. It should remain fresh for 1-2 days.
Keywords: chia pudding, vanilla chia pudding, chia seeds, chia seed pudding, healthy breakfast