These vegan pumpkin pancakes are healthy, gluten-free, and so easy to make! They are light and fluffy, super moist, and loaded with fall flavors. Combine pantry staples like oat flour, pumpkin purée, and pumpkin pie spice to create this fall breakfast recipe in one bowl. It’s a cozy comfort food that the whole family will love during weekend brunch! #pumpkin #pumpkinspice #pumpkinrecipe #fallrecipes #pancakes #veganpancakes #breakfastideas #veganbreakfast #glutenfreerecipes
- Add almond milk and lemon juice to a large bowl. Allow it to sit for 5 minutes. It will thicken and curdle. Add pumpkin purée, maple syrup, and vanilla extract to the bowl. Mix together until smooth.
- Add oat flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, ground cinnamon, and salt. Mix together just until the flour is evenly incorporated. Do not over-mix the batter.
- Warm a large skillet over medium heat. Lightly grease with coconut oil or nonstick spray. Using a 1/4 measuring cup, scoop the batter onto the hot skillet and form round pancakes. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles begin to form on the surface, then flip to cook the other side. Repeat until all of the batter is used.
- Serve pancakes with maple syrup and the toppings of your choosing. Enjoy!
- Serve the pancakes with maple syrup and any of your favorite toppings. I recommend peanut butter, fresh fruit, crushed pecans, granola, whipped cream, and more.
- Serving Size: 1 pancake
- Calories: 118
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: vegan pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin pancakes healthy, fall breakfast ideas