This vegan pesto cavatappi is a creamy, filling, and comforting dinner! It’s loaded with delicious flavors of fresh basil, garlic, and cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare vegan pesto sauce or use pre-made pesto sauce.
- Prepare cavatappi according to package. After, drain and rinse pasta. Set aside.
- Warm a sauce pot on medium heat. Add olive oil (or water), sliced cherry tomatoes, and minced garlic. Sauté for 3-5 minutes or until cherry tomatoes are cooked through.
- Add cooked pasta and vegan pesto sauce. Mix to combine. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until warm.
- Serve pesto cavatappi. Garnish with vegan parmesan and pine nuts.
- Keep leftovers stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Pasta should keep for 2-3 days. To reheat, simply warm in the microwave or in a sauce pot on the stove.
- Nutrition information below reflects 10 oz chickpea cavatappi shells (made from chickpea flour).
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 618
- Sugar: 9g
- Fat: 38g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 53g
- Fiber: 15.5g
- Protein: 29g
Keywords: pesto cavatappi, vegan pesto cavatappi, vegan pesto pasta