These vegan peanut noodles are flavorful, easy to make, and a healthy Thai-inspired dinner that everyone will love! Toss ramen or stir fry noodles in a creamy, nutty, and spicy homemade peanut sauce. Pair with your favorite vegetables and garnish with chopped peanuts.
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 packets ramen noodles or 6-oz rice noodles*
- 1 tbsp oil (avocado, sesame, olive, etc)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2–4 cups vegetables of your choosing**
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts, for garnish
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Prepare peanut sauce: Combine peanut butter, water, soy sauce, lime juice, maple syrup, sriracha sauce, garlic powder, and ground ginger in a bowl. Whisk together until smooth and creamy.
- Prepare vegetables: Warm oil on a frying pan. Add minced garlic and vegetables of your choosing. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes or until tender.
- Prepare noodles: While the vegetables are cooking, prepare noodles according to package instructions.
- Serve: Combine noodles and vegetables. Add as much peanut sauce as desired, then toss the ingredients to evenly coat everything. Serve with chopped peanuts and fresh cilantro.
*If using ramen noodles, discard the seasoning packet. Alternatively, use stir fry noodles, pad thai noodles, or spaghetti.
**Use any vegetables including carrot, bell peppers, broccoli, snow peas, mushrooms, bok choy, edamame, baby corn, onion, and water chestnuts.
***Nutrition information below reflects using about half of the peanut sauce.
- Serving Size: 1/3 recipe
- Calories: 487
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 55g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 20g
Keywords: vegan peanut noodles, thai peanut noodles