These chocolate chip banana pancakes are beyond delicious! The recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and eggless. Serve a warm stack with maple syrup for a ridiculously tasty breakfast.
- Combine rolled oats, ripe bananas, ground flaxseed, baking powder, vanilla extract, cinnamon, salt, and almond milk in a high-speed blender. Blend together until smooth. After, toss in the chocolate chips and gently stir together.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan on medium temperature. If desired, lightly grease the pan with an oil of your choosing (such as coconut oil) to further prevent sticking.
- Spoon pancake batter onto the frying pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles begin to form on the surface of each pancake. Then, flip to cook for an additional minute. Repeat until all batter is used.
- Serve pancakes with maple syrup, sliced banana, chocolate chips, or any desired toppings.
- You can make your own oat flour by blending or processing rolled oats into a fine flour.
- Serving Size: 1/3 recipe
- Calories: 418
- Sugar: 29g
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 66g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 9g
Keywords: chocolate chip banana pancakes, banana chocolate chip pancakes without eggs, vegan