This chocolate banana bread is rich, moist, and fluffy! It’s a guilt-free indulgence with healthy, wholesome, vegan ingredients.
- 3 large ripe bananas (~1.5 cups mashed banana)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil*
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup vegan mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mash the overripe bananas until nearly smooth.
- Add wet ingredients to the bowl. Mix to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to the bowl. Mix again to thoroughly combine. Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Pour batter into the pan and evenly spread across the base.
- Bake banana bread for 55-60 minutes. After, remove from oven and cool completely before slicing and serving.
*To melt coconut oil, add 5 spoonfuls to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Measure 1/4 cup and proceed with the recipe.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 312
- Sugar: 23.5g
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: vegan gluten-free chocolate chip banana bread, chocolate banana bread, gluten-free chocolate banana cake