Vegan garlic bread is buttery, rich, garlicky, and so flavorful! The crispy edges surround a mouthwatering center, coated with vegan butter, parmesan, and Italian herbs. This is the best appetizer or side dish to pair with pasta, pizza, salads, and soups. Quick, easy, and ready in 20 minutes!
- 1 loaf of bakery bread (French, Italian, or sourdough) (gf if needed)
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, melted (1 stick)
- 5 large cloves garlic, minced finely
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup vegan parmesan
- Fresh parsley, minced finely for topping
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the loaf of bread into 1/2 to 1-inch thick slices.
- Melt vegan butter in the microwave (30 seconds) or in a small pot on the stove.
- Combine the melted vegan butter with minced garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and vegan parmesan in a bowl. Mix together.
- Generously brush the mixture on one side of the sliced bread. Be sure to saturate the bread for the best flavor.
- Assemble bread on the baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until toasted golden brown. Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!
- I recommend using French, Italian, or sourdough bread for this recipe.
- The nutrition information below is an estimate and it will change depending on the type of bread used and slices you create.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: vegan garlic bread, dairy-free garlic bread, vegan italian food