Satisfy your sweet tooth with these healthy cookie dough balls! This guilt-free treat is vegan, gluten-free, no-bake, and requires only 6 ingredients.
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 20 large medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Remove pits from the medjool dates. If your dates are not soft, soak them in hot water for 10 minutes. After, drain the water and use a paper towel to pat them dry.
- Add the cashews, coconut flour, medjool dates, vanilla extract, and salt to a food processor. Process the ingredients until a nearly-smooth, sticky dough forms.
- Transfer the dough into a bowl. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use clean hands to form the dough into 1-inch balls.
- Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator to firm.
- Keep stored in the refrigerator.
Keywords: cookie dough balls, chocolate chip cookie dough balls, cookie dough bites, healthy cookie dough