This vegan chocolate chia pudding is an easy, healthy dessert! It contains just 5 ingredients. Satisfy your sweet tooth with this nutritious treat.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Whisk ingredients vigorously until well combined.
- Set aside to thicken for at least 20 minutes. Stir intermittently.
- Spoon the pudding into cups/jars and add your favorite toppings.
- Store the chia pudding in an airtight jar or container in the refrigerator. It should remain fresh for 1-3 days.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 365
- Sugar: 19g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Fiber: 23g
- Protein: 14g
Keywords: chocolate chia pudding, chia seed pudding almond milk, vegan