This vegan chocolate chia pudding is an easy, healthy dessert! It contains just 5 ingredients. Satisfy your sweet tooth with this nutritious treat.
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
- 2–3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Whisk ingredients vigorously until well combined.
- Set aside to thicken for at least 20 minutes. Stir intermittently.
- Spoon the pudding into cups/jars and add your favorite toppings.
- Store the chia pudding in an airtight jar or container in the refrigerator. It should remain fresh for 1-3 days.
Keywords: chocolate chia pudding, chia pudding, chia seeds, healthy breakfast, healthy dessert