This vegan cashew sour cream requires just 5 ingredients and is ready in under 30 minutes. Enjoy it on top of vegan chili, sandwiches, soup, burrito bowls, salads, and more. It’s easy, creamy, and delicious!
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil.
- Place raw cashews in a bowl. Pour boiling water over the cashews and soak for 20 minutes. After, drain the water completely.
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Transfer sour cream to a mason jar or airtight container. Store in the refrigerator.
- The sour cream should keep fresh for 1 week in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp
- Calories: 59
- Sugar: 0.5g
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 3.5g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: vegan cashew sour cream, cashew cream dip