The BEST vegan buffalo cauliflower wings! They are crispy on the outside yet soft on the inside. The soft and tender cauliflower “wings” are baked to perfection then coated in spicy buffalo sauce. It’s a secretly healthy appetizer, snack, and party food that everyone will love!
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 cup flour (all-purpose or GF all-purpose)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot)
- 2 tbsp vegan butter, melted*
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut cauliflower head into small florets, removing the stem and leaves.
- Combine flour, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk together. Add almond milk and whisk together once more.
- Dip each cauliflower floret into the batter, ensuring it is evenly coated. Tap off any excess batter and transfer cauliflower to the baking sheet. Repeat until all cauliflower is used.
- Bake cauliflower wings for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Combine melted butter and buffalo sauce in a large bowl. Toss baked cauliflower wings in the buffalo sauce. Be sure each wing is fully submerged and evenly coated.
- Transfer wings back to the baking sheet. Bake for an additional 15-2o minutes.
- Remove cauliflower wings from the oven and serve with ranch dressing dip, celery, and carrots.
*To melt vegan butter, microwave it for 15-20 seconds.
- Serving Size: 1 serving (1/4 recipe)
- Calories: 229
- Sugar: 3g
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: vegan buffalo cauliflower wings, buffalo cauliflower recipe