These vegan blueberry pancakes are light, fluffy, and SO delicious! Enjoy this pancake recipe with maple syrup, vegan butter, and fresh blueberries.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups almonds milk
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Flax egg: 1 tbsp ground flaxseed + 2 tbsp water
- Create the flax egg by combining 1 tbsp flaxseed meal + 2 tbsp water. Stir together, and then set aside for 5 minutes.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Then, add in the flax egg + all wet ingredients. Stir until just combined.
- Heat a skillet on medium temperature. Grease the skillet with oil or non-stick spray.
- Spoon the pancake batter onto the skillet. Once bubbles begin to form on the surface of each pancake, flip to cook the other side.
- Serve with maple syrup and any toppings of your choosing.
- Store any leftover pancakes in the refrigerator within an airtight container. Reheat on a skillet before consuming.
Keywords: blueberry pancakes, vegan blueberry pancakes, vegan breakfast, healthy pancakes