These vegan blueberry pancakes are light, fluffy, and SO delicious! Enjoy this pancake recipe with maple syrup, vegan butter, and fresh blueberries.
- Create the flax egg by combining 1 tbsp ground flaxseed + 2 tbsp water. Stir together, and then set aside for 5 minutes.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Then, add in the flax egg + all wet ingredients. Stir until just combined.
- Heat a skillet on medium temperature. Grease the skillet with oil or non-stick spray.
- Spoon the pancake batter onto the skillet. Once bubbles begin to form on the surface of each pancake, flip to cook the other side.
- Serve with maple syrup and any toppings of your choosing.
- Store any leftover pancakes in the refrigerator within an airtight container. Reheat on a skillet before consuming.
- Serving Size: 5 pancakes
- Calories: 325
- Sugar: 12g
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 65g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: vegan blueberry pancakes, healthy pancake recipe