This vanilla almond granola is sweet, crunchy, and nutty! It’s a super easy recipe made with healthy ingredients. Sprinkle this homemade granola on top of smoothie bowls, yogurt, oatmeal, or enjoy it with almond milk.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Dry Ingredients: Combine rolled oats, sliced almonds, raw almonds, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Mix together.
- Wet Ingredients: In a separate bowl, combine maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Mix together.
- Pour wet ingredients over the dry ingredients. Mix to evenly coat all of the oats and nuts.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Spread granola mixture across the pan in a thin layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through. Remove granola from the oven and allow to cool completely. Note: the granola will feel slightly underdone when you remove it from the oven. It will firm and take on a crispy, crunchy texture once cooled.
*Use liquid coconut oil or melted coconut oil. If your coconut oil is solid, add several spoonfuls to a bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds. Then, measure 1/4 cup and proceed with the recipe.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 191
- Sugar: 7g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: vanilla almond granola, gluten free vegan granola recipe