This tropical pitaya smoothie bowl is an easy and healthy breakfast recipe. The delicious flavors of mango, lime, banana, and pitaya will have you craving more!
- 1 packet frozen pitaya
- 1 ripe banana, frozen and sliced
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- Combine all ingredients into a high-speed blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Spoon the smoothie into a bowl.
- Add fresh fruit, nut butter, granola, or any of your favorite toppings.
- Make sure to use frozen fruit for a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie bowl
- Calories: 332
- Sugar: 43g
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 65g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: pitaya smoothie, dragon fruit smoothie, tropical smoothie bowl