These superfood breakfast cookies are crunchy, nutty, and filled with healthy ingredients. Enjoy this vegan, gluten-free treat for breakfast or as an afternoon snack!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal (ground flaxseed)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup nut butter (almond, peanut, cashew, sunflower)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil*
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine rolled oats, oat flour, pumpkin seeds, sliced almonds, dried cranberries, hemp seeds, chia seeds, flaxseed meal, ground cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Mix together.
- In a separate bowl, add nut butter, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Whisk together until evenly combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix together.
- Scoop cookie dough into 12 balls and place on the baking sheet. Press each ball into flat cookies.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the edges begin to golden. Remove from oven and cool. Enjoy with a cold glass of almond milk!
*To melt coconut oil, add several spoonfuls to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Then, measure 3 tbsp and proceed with the recipe.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 226
- Sugar: 9g
- Fat: 13.5g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 21.5g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: superfood breakfast cookies, vegan breakfast cookies, superfood oatmeal cookies