Sugar cookie truffles are vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, and made without cream cheese! It’s a quick and easy dessert for Christmas and the holiday season. The easy recipe is made with edible sugar cookie dough, white chocolate chips, coconut oil, and sprinkles. They are perfectly sweet, soft, buttery, and creamy! #sugarcookies #cookiedough #truffles #christmasrecipes #holidayrecipes #holidaybaking #vegantruffles #whitechocolate #vegancookiedough #ediblecookiedough #sugarcookiedough
- 2 cups edible sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp sprinkles
- Create homemade edible sugar cookie dough.
- Using clean hands, scoop and roll the sugar cookie dough into balls.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add white chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between, until melted through.
- Dip each ball of sugar cookie dough in the melted white chocolate. Toss to evenly coat, then tap off any excess. Add sprinkles on top to decorate. Set aside until the chocolate sets. Enjoy!
- How to store: Keep sugar cookie truffles in a sealed container inside the refrigerator. Enjoy within 5-7 days. For longterm storage, keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1 truffle
- Calories: 210
- Sugar: 22g
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: sugar cookie truffles, white chocolate truffles, christmas truffles